TIMISOARA CITY BREAK
(*Book here your tour by PayPal with a deposit of 30% of the total price)
Arrival at the 4 or 3* hotel in Timisoara (depends on your choice)
(fly recommended Wizz air- Luton to Timisoara)
In this day we can have a morning tour in Timisoara with a local guide.
Timisoara is a special city. Everybody feels it, those who were born and live here and those who come here and then decide to stay.
Timisoara is a city of parks and of heritage buildings, a city both cultural and sportive, a university city, and especially an offering city to those visiting it.
Timisoara is the city of freedom, which in December 1989 becomes the first communism-free city in Romania.
Whether you choose to walk along the streets full of a fascinating history, or you choose from the rich cultural offer or an agitated night in the clubs or a refined one in some chic restaurant, Timisoara has got many things to offer.
In the evening, will book a restaurant to enjoy Romanian traditional food and drinks.
2 options on request not included
- To go out from Timisoara and do some horse riding, we can go in an equitation center. Equestrian Center is the perfect choice to spend your free time and enjoy the nature and beauty.
A carriage ride on one of the routes chosen, will help you discover the marvelous scenery. After you will enjoy a barbecue picnic.
On the way, back to Timisoara we will stop for wine tasting in one of the most famous wineries in the west of Romania.
- Enjoy a relaxing day in a spa with a treatment included. The center has several saunas, steam room, salty sauna, Knapp showers (partial showers with different temperatures), pools outside and inside, one pool with thermal water with therapeutic properties.
Free time in Timisoara for sightseeing or shopping in a famous Shopping Center Iulius mall.
Afternoon flight back to London Luton.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in double room;
- Romanian night;
- Flexibility regarding changes to the daily itinerary;
- A private, licensed English speaking guide in Day 2 / 2 hours city tour.
- Airfare to and from Romania;
- Meals or beverages, other than those included;
- Photo fees (some sights require the payment of a fee for allowing you to take pictures – they are inexpensive, around 2 or 3 euro/sight);
- Travel insurance;
- Airport transfers on request.
Price from £ 155 / price for double 2 persons sharing the room
Single supplement £ 65